KWIT REPLACEMENT PODS (PACK OF 4)
Kwit Replacement Pods - 4 Pack Please select your Flavor and Strength from Drop Down Menu.The Kwit Replacement Pods are pre-filled 1ml....
Kwit Replacement Pods - 4 Pack
Please select your Flavor and Strength from Drop Down Menu.The Kwit Replacement Pods are pre-filled 1ml open pod systems intended for use with the Kwit Stick Ultra Portable Device. These pods comes in 50 milligrams of salt nicotine and come in a variety of flavors including wild watermelon, sweet tobacco, mountain mint, and mango tango.Products Features:
Prefilled Kwit Pods
- 1ml E-Liquid Capacity
- 50mg Nicotine Strength
- Includes Four (4) Per Package
- Salt Based Nicotine
- Plug and Play Atomizer
- Compatible with the Kwit Stick Ultra Portable Device
- You've always been a "country kid" at heart. Deep down inside your soul, you have flashbacks of a past life where the living was easy. You woke up, fed the animals and tended to the fields. The summers were always hot, and although it was an honest days work, you still felt like you had "the good life."
When the day was done and your shirt was drenched, you always made time to take a break and reflect. You break open a freshly picked watermelon and salivate to the sweet satisfying explosion in your mouth.
- You know that feeling you get after a long day of traveling. You know what I mean. You've been in airports all day, one layover to the next, delays and cancellations have made you almost lose your cool. You finally land and it seems like the people in front of you will never get off the plane. You manage to get off the plane and make your way past the escalators and people lining up for baggage claim.
You step outside, pull out your pack, and spark your cigarette of choice. That first sweet hit and all your problems melt away...
- You always dreamed of adventure but that isn't how the cards played out. Somewhere along the way, you let the dream die. You are now a rep for TeleCorp specializing in selling TV products. Lightly stated your life sucks and whats more your NW office is on the brink of collapsing.
You get on a small plane, hit turbulence and are ordered to put on your chute. Somewhere in the snow-covered evergreens, you manage to land in a tree. The crash sucked but as you take a breath, a crisp evergreen aroma enters your nose.
- Imagine your plane just crashed over the Amazon and you somehow survived. When you gain consciousness, you start hearing a faint whisper in the background.
“Come on...” “Come on shake your body...”
As you inch your way closer to the sound; out of the rainforest pops out a dripping wet from the sweat, circa 1990 toned and tight Gloria Estefan... “Come on, shake your body baby, do the conga I know you can't control yourself any longer...”