Nitecore - i8 8-Bay Intelligent Battery Charger
The Nitecore i8 8-Bay Intelligent Battery Charger provides one of the industry's renowned charger manufacturers with the introduction of its first eight slot battery bay alongside Active Current Distribution technology and automated detection of batteries
Nitecore i8 8-Bay Intelligent Battery Charger Features:
- Dimensions: 117mm by 101mm by 134.5mm
- 8-Bay Battery Charger
- Active Current Distribution
- Independent Charging and Monitoring
- Charging Output Current - 2 Bay Use - 1.5A
- Charging Output Current - 4 Bay Use - 0.75A/1A
- Charging Output Current - 8 Bay Use - 0.5A
- Maximum Charging Current - 1.5A
- Output Voltage Current - 4.20V / 5V
- USB Output Charging Capability - 5V / 2.1A
- Three Charging Modes: Constant Current, Constant Voltage, -dV/dt
- Automatically Detect Power Level of Batteries
- Selects Appropriate Voltage & Charging Mode
- Over-Charging Prevention
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Durable PC Material Construction - Flame Resistant / Fire Retardant
- Supports Li-ion/IMR: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 1650 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500. 17650. 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 22500. 22650. 2550. 26500, 26650
- Supports Ni-MH (Ni-Cd): AA, AAA, C, D
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.